Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A few interesting sites I need to explore

  • I think this will let me add tags to my posts here. It's a Greasemonkey script for Firefox, so I'd have to install the Greasemonkey extension again, which I've avoided for some time. Something to think about.
  • What is Photosynth, from Microsoft Labs? (The video sure looks awesome, although the computer I'm using doesn't have speakers. Be warned, though. It's a long video.) For that matter, what else is there at Microsoft Labs?
  • Articles at Technorati with the Blogger tag.
  • Good list of Blogger add-ons.
  • It would be neat to display an auto-updating word cloud on this blog. This blog both does it and talks about it, but I can't figure out how. Wait, ZoomClouds might do it.

No comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com - background image by Wagner Campelo