Friday, August 11, 2006

Playing with Flickr

I've been messing around on Flickr a bit as that is the assignment for Week 3, and I won't in fact be here during Week 3 as I have vacation coming up. I'm still not sure exactly what is meant by Flickr "third-party sites," but I have explored Flickr itself and found some excellent photos.

Some of my favorites:


tollerSCREAM.


Starlight
Originally uploaded by tollerSCREAM.



post
Originally uploaded by Girla Obscura.



fertile
Originally uploaded by Girla Obscura.




I'm going to see if I can find a way to add a slideshow of my favorites to this blog ... if I can do it, more on that later!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Still not sure if these are the "third-party sites," but here's a list of great websites that use Flickr technology: http://www.dwblog.net/?p=827

Jamie said...

Hmm, not sure why the top two photos don't include the credit lines.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com - background image by Wagner Campelo