Friday, September 29, 2006

Profile at Consumating

It's official. I've created my profile at Consumating. In interests of anonymity, the only pictures I've posted are of my feet. (I cringe when I think about the possibility of someone using the computers at Virtual Village recognizing me.) Thus begins a grand experiment in observing dating Web 2.0 style. Let's just see what makes this site so different, eh? Mind you I may not be ready to post a complete wrap-up of my experience before the PLCMC Learning 2.0 tasks are officially complete, but if you keep paying attention after it's over I'll let you know.

Oh yeah, there's a new Consumating badge in my sidebar. Go give me a thumbs up, please! I don't think you'll have to register or anything to do that. Feel free to add some tags to my profile as well, if you want.



No comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com - background image by Wagner Campelo