Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Reader trading card


The Reader trading card
Originally uploaded by JChristenbury.

Going back to the Photos & Images Week (week 3), here's something else I made playing around with Flickr: A trading card for The Reader. I quite like it! In fact, I like it better than The Reader Tarot card from below.

While I'm thinking about images, here's an online image generator that's a lot of fun to play around with: Ryan Terry's Portrait Machine. You put in your name, pick a color, and answer a few questions like how you're feeling and what's your favorite season, and you get a unique picture that matches your circumstance and mood. They can actually be rather beautiful. Unfortunately, they are hard to grab jpegs of so I can't post one here ...

1 comment:

Exhomeless-Guy said...

You can customize more images on www.ImageGenerator.org ;)

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com - background image by Wagner Campelo