Tuesday, September 26, 2006

While I'm jumping ahead ...

I might as well jump some more.

Thinking about podcasts this time. I've been listening to a lot of podcasts lately; in fact, until this past weekend that was pretty much the only thing I'd listened to on my fabulous new iPod (thanks again for the gift, bb). There are some great podcasts out there! There are some terrible ones too. My advice is to go for the professional podcasts instead of the personal ones, which are often self-aggrandizing by their very nature.


So, without further ado, a list of some of my favorite podcasts:

There are also some good podcasts from BBC, PBS and more from NPR.


P.S. There's a great list of popular podcasts at Yahoo! Podcasts.



No comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com - background image by Wagner Campelo