Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I have a bad feeling ...

that the reason I can't upload a file to Zamzar for conversion is bandwidth. Virtual Village is full of patrons watching videos at YouTube, playing games at Yahoo! Games and messing around on MySpace pages. Not that there's anything wrong with that, except that it means I can't connect to the Internet with enough speed to get anything at all accomplished. Other than Zamzar, I need to be trolling new sites for my 60 Sites in 60 Minutes class and grabbing screencasts from the ones I decide to feature.

It's this hot outside on a Tuesday afternoon, and it's not even June yet? It's going to be a long, hot, dry summer, with no bandwidth to speak of. I may go insane before the end of July, and it's hottest here in August.

No comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com - background image by Wagner Campelo