Saturday, June 02, 2007

One more thing about Letterpop

before I move on to other interesting subjects ...

As much as I love Letterpop, printing needs serious improvement. Clicking the "print" link opens a new window for the browser to print from, but with the print dialog box already open. Closing the print dialog box closes the new print-formatted browser window, so you can't do any page setup or even preview your printout to see what you'll be getting. I just tried printing a newsletter I've been fooling around with, and instead of the two pages I expected, I got five pages printed landscape, with a good portion of my text lopped off.

A minor quibble, since I don't need to print anything from Letterpop very often, but a disappointment after such a good experience.

No comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com - background image by Wagner Campelo