Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Thing 34: Nutrition info

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I can't believe I'm up to Thing 34! Seriously, I thought I was much further behind than that. (Yes, I've still got to do the Scrapblog entry, but we haven't had the bandwidth available for me to mess around with it.)

Okay, so Thing 34 is online nutrition info. Before I've even looked at Nutridiary or FitDay, I feel like neither of these are sites I would use very often. I tried out a similar site, FitnessJournal, and blogged about it for Library 2.0, but I didn't use it enough to renew my subscription when it came due. I think it came down to this: I'm just not very good about going to a specific site just to enter diet and workout information. If it were an option in Plaxo, I'd probably do it since I'm already at that site every day. In fact, though, I'm not even good about recording diet and workout information on paper anymore - I was religious about doing it when I first started working out with a trainer, but with no trainer to check up on me and make sure I wrote stuff down, I stopped.

So, that said, I'm going to check out Nutridiary and FitDay now.

No comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com - background image by Wagner Campelo